Faith In Nature Aloe Vera Soap is a natural hand soap bar that harnesses organic aloe vera blended with ylang ylang and patchouli essential oils to soothe the skin while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria. The nourishing, plastic-free aloe vera hand soap offers a more sustainable way of reducing waste when washing your hands, perfect for anyone wanting to be as kind to the environment as they are to their skin.
- Environmentally friendly hand soap bar made with 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and Cruelty-Free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled cardboard packaging that is recyclable and compostable
Instructions for use: Apply Aloe Vera Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Sodium palmate*** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate*** Aqua (Water)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice** Glycerin* Cananga odorata flower oil* Pogostemon cablin oil*
Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Benzyl alcohol* Benzyl benzoate* Benzyl salicylate* Geraniol* Linalool* CI 75810*
* Plant derived
** Organic certified
*** Certified sustainable origin