UK Mainland Postage Costs
Orders up to the value of £24.99 – Standard Service UK Mainland only
Orders Over £25 – Standard Service UK Mainland only
Standard UK Mainland Service
- Most of our shipments are sent via Tracked Royal Mail or by a nominated courier service on a 2/3 days service and you will need to provide a signature for delivery.
- If you are not in to take delivery of your parcel the courier will leave you a card with instructions as to whether you can pick it up from a local post office, local depot or rearrange delivery.
- Orders placed before 8.30am UK time will be processed same working day.
- If there is a problem then we will contact you by email.
- This service operates only Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and parcels need to have someone available to sign for them.
- Deliveries are made between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- If you are in doubt whether you will be available to take delivery of your order please consider sending it to a work address.
- The packaging loose fill that we use is 100% bio-degradable and will completely dissolve in water.
If for any reason you wish to return an item please contact us via email at – firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and name and we will give you details on how to return the item. Please note the following:
- Item(s) must be in their original, unused packaging and repacked carefully to avoid damage during transit.
- Item(s) must be returned within 28 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning items will be your responsibility and it is recommended that you return items using 2nd Class recorded delivery for your own security.
- We cannot cover the cost of returning unwanted or unsuitable items.
Although we try and deliver only the highest quality vegan products, should any item be faulty, please contact us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com and include the following:
- Order number
- Customer Name
- Reason item is faulty
- Attach a photo of the faulty item